Thursday, March 19, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!!!

Welcome to my favorite day of the year!  I LOVE March Madness.  I love rooting for the little guys, the David's, the Santa Claras (look it up, first 15 seed to win over a 2 seed, oh, and they had Steve Nash and an ugly haircut), the Weber State's, the cheerleaders, oh, and illegal gambling.  Today I will be going on a trail run and then heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for 12+ hours of basketball watching.  I may get a protein coma, but I will have a smile on my face.

So, in full disclosure, here is my final four:

North Carolina
Memphis 
Pitt
Louisville


I heard on ESPN that this is actually the most common final four combination.  I have Pitt over Memphis in the championship game.  No real upsets in my pool.  

Do you love this time of year?  My favorite thing about it is Kentucky is NO WHERE to be seen.  Love it.

Oh, and Amy has Gonzaga in the final four.   Go over to her blog and laugh at her.  


2 comments:

Amy said...

Boooooo

So, what's the bet? Car wash or did you think of something better?

StangLuvr said...

I know that KENTUCKY stab was for me!!!!! I didn't even want them to go to the NIT. Even if they win it, they are still the 66th best team in the nation. THAT STILL SUCKS!!! I am ready for football season now.